Friday, August 2, 2013

(US STAPLES/Repost) Have I found..dare i say it...MY STAPLES?!?

 http://pixabay.com/en/blue-office-pins-stapler-staple-23631/
This is for all my readers back in the US, I loved these products when I was home
Here's my list - I've been using these products for a while so I'm semi confident to call them staples (products I will re purchase)

Pre-poo: Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner covered with castor oil

Cowash: Nothing But Cleansing Conditioner

Clarifying: Aubrey Organics Clarifying Shampoo

Deep Conditioner: Jury's still out on this one

Protein: Millcreek keratin conditioner and Aphogee

Regular Condish: Organix Awapuhi Ginger Mask


Oils:

Aloe Vera Gel: not really oil but I use it to seal after a wash

Coconut oil: moisturizer on top of water

Castor oil mix: scalp massages and mix with dc


No comments:

Post a Comment